Saturday, February 6, 2010

BIG news! :)

This isn't my news, but I'm so excited I had to share. Leslie and Paul are engaged! He surprised her at Mom and Dad's last night and proposed. They're getting married this summer, but haven't picked the date yet. We love Paul and he's pretty much been part of the family since Steve and Donovan became family (our wedding was their second date). And all the girls love him. So we're excited he will officially be part of our family this year.

As for the other new member of the family for 2010, Nora is getting stronger. She gets the hiccups a lot and she has discovered her elbows. She likes to stick them out and drag them across my stomach. Ouch. Plus side is that she is definitely getting stronger and bigger. I'm 30.5 weeks now, so not a whole lot longer to go. My SPD is bothering me but it's manageable. I think I have the acid reflux back under control too. Home stretch now!

1 comment:

sara luke said...

Hi Paula! I don't do wedding photos . . . engagement photos, yes. But wedding are too high-stress for me! Thanks for asking, though!