Thursday, February 25, 2010

More short updates

- My cold is here to stay. Mia's nose is runny too. Good thing we stockpile Kleenex.
- Kia finally emailed Steve. Still no quote, just asking us to contact them if we're still interested. Um, no. Not remotely.
- We put money down for the replacement engine for the Nissan. It should be ready in a week or two.
- My ankle is fine. A little sore but apparently I didn't injure it. Big relief.
- We found out Steve's schedule doesn't change until the Monday after they originally said. No big deal. It just makes our transition from me working to staying home and Steve's old schedule to new schedule a little bit easier.
- Nora is STRONG. More of her movements hurt now, but it's something to be thankful for. She is obviously growing well and getting stronger. I've had insomnia the last few nights and more aches and pains. Harder to see the silver lining there, but at least I'm in the home stretch.

No comments: