Friday, January 21, 2011

Stories from the Ewwww file

Lately I've had a series of gross-out parenting moments. Vomit, poop, etc. Here are a few of the more comical ones...
- Steve was holding upside down, like he does all the time. She usually giggles. This time she threw up and it ran down (up?) her face into her hair. Ick.
- Last night Nora woke up about midnight, right as I was about to go to bed (it's like she *knows*). I laid her on my lap and went to change her diaper. Just as I pulled the diaper off, she peed. All over herself. All over me. All over the fresh diaper. Luckily it missed the chair. Sigh. We both needed complete outfit changes.
- Today I noticed a puddle of water on the coffee table. The girls had only had milk to drink so I asked where the water came from. Mia told me it was from the french fry, a plastic toy. I was completely confused until I realized Nora likes to suck on those...yup, that french fry sucked in all that spit and one of the girls squeezed it out onto the table. Funny but so gross.

No comments: