Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fly-by posting

Things have been really busy, with my 28-hour weeks at my internship, starting a new class, and just trying to keep up with life. But I wanted to update my loyal readers (anyone?) on what's up at our house.

Amelia cut another tooth days after the first one. And I just found another new one tonight. This leads her to believe she can eat anything Ella can. Admittedly, she does. Ella "shares" or Amelia steals it and she has managed to eat pretty much everything so far - crackers, chips, cookies, cereal, fruit, french toast, pbj sandwich. I think fish sticks and chicken nuggets are the only thing she didn't actually swallow. She has more hair now too and it's definitely red. :)

Ella needed a haircut and since our regular stylist moved, I cut it. The ends were getting snarled and she hated it when we'd try to comb them out. So I started cutting. Since she's two and squirmy, I gave her cookies. She stayed relatively still but I had a hard time cutting it straight and evenly. So it's now about chin-length. It's cute but I was so upset that day that I had "ruined her cuteness." It actually resembles my new haircut, which was not intentional.

We found out we have two nieces on the way! Becky found out a couple weeks ago and Tracy found out yesterday. No word on names yet. Becky hasn't decided and Tracy wants to keep it a surprise.

I am down to about 160 hours left of my internship. I'm hoping to be done at the beginning of April so then I can focus on finishing class and my paperwork and then plan Amelia's first birthday party. And then my graduation party. And then I can finally rest. :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yay for teeth, neices, cute haircuts, and almost being done with school! Way to go my super-mom friend. :)