Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best quotes of the night

While driving through the Christmas lights at the fairgrounds...

Mia: He's my best little big fella. (We can't for the life of us remember what this was in reference to, but I was dying with laughter.)

Mia: Can I go in the balloon with the elf? He's my best friend.

Ella: It's a clown! (Looking at an elf.)

Ella: I want to get lost in the forest. I don't get scared in the forest.I walk around and I find my cat. I get really happy when I find my cat.

Ella: (When asked who her best friend is) Stacy. (From Phineas and Ferb. Then I asked if Mia was her friend.) No, Mia is my SISTER. (I explained Mia can be her friend and her sister.) Mia is my sister and my friend and Stacy is my friend. Two friends is enough.

Ella: (About a minute after Steve went into the store.) Mommy. I think Daddy got lost in the store.

No comments: