Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Number Post

- 4 - Ella is now 4. At her appointment, she got 4 shots and we found out she is 40 lbs and 41 inches tall.

- All 4s - Nora gets on 'em and rocks. She is SO close to crawling.

- 0 - The number of teeth Nora has. Still.

- 8 - Number of lbs left until I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. :) Also the number of months old Nora is and the number of months Steve has been at UBT.

- 5th - The anniversary Steve and I celebrate tomorrow! Actually our anniversary is tomorrow but we're celebrating Saturday. Leslie and Paul are keeping the girls at their apartment so we get kid-free time. I love them anyhow, but I love them even more for that!

- 3 - The number of little girls in our house that are almost constantly making noise. Ella and Mia chatter endlessly. Nora babbles and shrieks. At least it's usually happy noise.

- 50-something - The number of ornaments I'm guessing are on our tree. There are a lot.

- Too high to count - The number of toys in our house. We're going to keep Christmas small this year and probably weed out the toys we do have.

- 1/2-ish - The number of inches of snow on the ground. Kinda sad. But there's snow in the forecast.

- 28 - The age I keep thinking I am.

- 27 - The age I actually am. I'm not sure why I think I'm older than I am. The year I was 26, I thought I was 25. Maybe I've matured a lot in the last few years?

- 32 - Mia's age in months. That's about how many times a day she shrieks. She's always screaming. That's also about the number of times she shows affection in a day. She's very sweet and very loud.

- 78 - The number of minutes until Steve gets home from work. And the number of minutes in my workout. I better go... ;)

No comments: