Monday, November 2, 2009

Best husband ever

Steve is not perfect. No man (or woman) is. But he is wonderful. He isn't always patient with me when I'm pregnant (this is when I am most difficult), but he tries to be and apologizes when he isn't. If I'm craving something, he'll get it for me (although I've never asked him to run to the store in the middle of the night). He's great with the girls and tries to remember to tell me every day that I'm beautiful (I don't feel very attractive when I'm pregnant). He gives me alone time or workout time when I need it. When I need some girl time, he understands. He's supportive and loving. He does a lot around the house. I try to reciprocate.

Today Steve overslept and ended up calling into work. Since he was home, he got some stuff done around the house. He did the dishes and other bits of housework. He played with the girls. He fed them lunch, changed diapers, and we put them down for naps. We spent some time together before I headed to work. I got home to find he fed them dinner and cleaned everything up, had the girls entertained, and had even given them baths. He even saved me the last chocolate chip cookie. Is he great or what? :)

No comments: