Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy news

I have had two good nights of sleep. Mia learned more of the words to "You Are My Sunshine." I had a great phone conversation with my good friend and fellow mommy Liz. I'm rereading Anne of Green Gables (I read the series through for the second time while pregnant with Ella). Ella's forehead is healing well (she tripped and smacked it on the front door on Sunday, leaving a scrape, bruise, and nice goose egg). An issue with our WIC card was resolved with minimal frustration. Ella's Gloworm is recovering from surgery ;) (the batteries were dying and needed to be replaced). Baby #3 keeps kicking. And I'm in a good mood today. :)

2 comments:

The Scott Household said...

YAY!

Jennie said...

Horray for good days! You are my sunshine is a such a special song, glad she knows how much she's loved!